RTA legal services in Scotland have been highly beneficial in terms of driving laws. Therefore, you shouldn’t even ignore minor injuries in an accident. If you got hurt in a road accident, you have time limits to make a claim if it was someone else’s fault. Aside from your injuries, you can also get compensation for lost earnings, treatment, and car damage. Nevertheless, Wallace Legal can assist you in getting the reimbursement you deserve. To further learn about a road traffic accident Cumbernauld claim, contact us now.
Causes of a road traffic accident (RTA)
While we can help you with any RTA claims process, these are some of the most common causes:
- Driving Errors: The most prevalent error is not observing. Overtaking too close, speeding, and turning too fast are some examples.
- Negligence: Not paying attention due to distraction is a common cause of road accidents. You may also lose control of your car and damage it.
- Drunk driving: Drinking alcohol weakens judgement. So, even if you feel fine, it can increase your risk.
Types of injuries in a road accident
Traffic accidents can be very dangerous or sometimes even fatal. Commonly, such accidents lead to injuries such as:
- Elbow injury
- Head concussions
- Damage to soft tissue
- Loss of limb
- Amputation injuries
- Whiplash injury
What is a road traffic accident Cumbernauld claim?
Any occurrence involving a vehicle on the road that results in serious injury is a “road traffic accident.” In fact, the majority of our cases involve people who have been hurt while driving. These include:
- Car accident claims
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Bicycle injury claims
- Pedestrian injury claims
- Taxi accident claims
- A bus crash claim
How to prove fault in a road traffic accident procedure?
Most importantly, follow these simple steps in order to get compensation for your RTA personal injury claims:
- In a road accident, everyone’s safety is crucial. Hence, you would need rapid medical attention immediately.
- Inform the police within 24 hours to get a police report of the accident.
- To prove your accident, note the witnesses’ names, addresses, as well as phone numbers.
Meanwhile, you can still claim for damages if you have no witnesses to the accident.
What RTA compensation amounts can you claim?
Initially, the exact amount of your compensation depends upon the severity of your injury. Yet, you can claim for general as well as special damages, for instance:
- Pain and suffering
- loss of earnings.
- medical and treatment costs.
- Traveling expenses
- Expenses for extra care
- vehicle repair costs.
Additionally, you can also use our road traffic accident claim calculator to get a precise estimate of your claim.
Get assistance for a road traffic accident in Cumbernauld
Our road traffic accident solicitors realize how important your case is to you. So, getting in touch with us is something we want to make as simple as we can, for our clients. We always assess our No-Win, No-Fee claims on their likelihood of success. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve for a road traffic accident Cumbernauld. Contact us today or fill out an online form to get help from the best solicitors for you.