A leg injury usually occurs by a third party’s negligence. However, a skilled consultant will assist you in making a claim. Wallace Legal is known for getting clients the highest recompense. Injuries to the leg can impact your ability to do daily routine activities. In addition, we can help you recover by getting you the maximum leg injury compensation.
Common causes of leg injury compensation claims
Leg injuries are common and occur due to several factors. Following examples of negligence show when a leg injury compensation claim may be made:
- If a waiter spills hot drinks or food on your legs, you can make a claim.
- Trip/slip accidents are a leading cause of leg and knee injuries.
- Leg injuries can happen during exercise or sports. If the accident was caused by faulty equipment, a poor field, or bad coaching, you can make a claim.
- Road traffic accidents are the leading cause of leg injuries. Therefore, you can claim if another driver’s negligence caused the accident.
- You can make a claim if your child is injured on a school playground or in a public park.
- Your employer must ensure your safety. As a result, leg injuries at work may be compensable.
Soft tissue injury compensation calculator
No matter how serious, a leg injury can disrupt daily life. In addition, one can be in pain, unable to walk or perform daily duties. Nevertheless, if the injury was not your fault, you can claim for on the basis of your personal injury compensation levels. Claim types include:
- Strains or sprains: Muscle or tendon tightness causes strain. However, a sprain results from a torn ligament. The two are distinct. A leg strain or sprain might last for weeks. This can impact your ability to work and live.
- Leg fractures: Such fractures take six months to heal. Inability to walk or drive takes time as well. Similarly, these fractures can be very painful. Injuries like leg fractures might result in considerable compensation.
- Amputation of the leg: Having an amputation changes your life. In fact, you may lose your job, have to move, and need help. A leg amputation claim may help you get the money you need to adjust and reclaim your mobility.
If you want to know, “How much compensation for a broken femur?” Calculate your damages by using our personal injury calculator. Furthermore, our professional solicitors can help you collect the compensation you deserve.
How to make a leg injury compensation claim?
- The duration of pain
- The injury’s severity
The intensity of pain varies by the type of injury. So, together with your medical professionals, we will fully comprehend your case. This will help us settle your claim and help you.
List of compensation payouts
In a claim, you may be entitled to two sorts of compensation:
- General damages: A leg injury can cause the victim pain and suffering, for which they can claim.
- Special damages: These include lost wages, medical expenditures, and travel fees for your treatment.
Wallace Legal has the best solicitors for you.
If you or a family member is suffering from a leg injury due to someone else’s negligence, Wallace Legal will handle every part of your claim. We will optimize your chances of success and ensure you receive the maximum compensation. Also, we have the best solicitors in Scotland who specialize in leg and ankle injury compensation cases. Our No-Win, No-Fee claims have a long history of getting financial support for our clients. Contact us or fill out our online claim form to learn more about your leg injury compensation claim. For further information, read our related article.