Wallace legal are Scotland’s leading personal injury claims specialists, assisting clients throughout the whole of Scotland, securing millions in compensation for our valued clients.
Based in Glasgow our experts cover every street, alley and town of Scotland. Every month and year we recover millions of pounds in compensation for our valued clients who suffered an injury in an accident, which was not their fault.
We are dedicated to getting our clients the compensation they deserve, and we have a proven track record of success. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, please contact us today for a free consultation.
At Wallace Legal, we have leading personal injury experts,who are expertly delivering justice to victims of non fault accidents.
Some of our more recent settlements include:
- £7.8 million settlement for a client whose vehicle was rear ended causing severe brain injury.
- £2.4 million settlement in which our client suffered severe brain injuries when their vehicle rear ended a truck parked on the side of the road with no reflectors and hazard lights.
- £68,000 settlement in a car accident case where the insurance company failed to settle the claim in a timely manner.
- £450,000 settlement in a car accident case involving a dangerous object falling from a car.
- £1.25 million settlement for a work related accident, involving severe life changing injuries.
We Can Assist You With Any Personal Injury Claim — Just Ask...
If you’ve been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation. We can help you make a personal injury claim if you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident or at work.
Making a claim can be complex and time-consuming, but we have the expertise to guide you through the process and get the best possible outcome for you. We’ll handle all the paperwork and negotiations with the other party’s insurer, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
If you have suffered an injury due to an accident, please contact us for free initial advice. We’ll be happy to assess your case and advise you on the best course of action.
We want to make sure you get your questions answered. Whether your legal issue is incredibly complex or common, we can help you get the justice you deserve, feel free to contact one of our qualified legal advisors today.